• Valid identification card or passport
• Court recorders declaration
• Decision from the Court of First Instance Sint Maarten
• Legalize Birth / Death/ Marriage certificate (if necessary).
• Fee: NAFL 25.00
• Fee: NAFL 25.00 ( for Apostille Stamp if document will be used abroad)
• All decisions from court will be registered after 6 weeks and 1 day, unless otherwise indicated
• In some instances additional information will be required from the informant in order to proceed with the process
Once all documents have been submitted, the Civil Registrar will begin the process of registering the court decision
For Online Booking go to: http://appointments.sintmaartengov.org/services and follow the five (5) easy steps to booking your appointment online for your respective services.