-  Applicant must appear in person
-  Valid identification card issued on Dutch Sint Maarten or valid passport
-  Full address of new location
- Fee: not applicable


-     A third party may handle this service with written consent along with a copy of valid identification of applicant
-     Identification card issued from Sint Maarten will be revoked from applicant.

​For Online Booking go to: http://appointments.sintmaartengov.org/services​​ and follow the five (5) easy steps to booking your appointment online for your respective services.​