Expired Identification Card ? Apply for a renewal Identification Card at the Civil Registry Department..
If your identification card is expired , you may apply for a new Identification card at the Civil Registry Department (CRD). An identification card is valid for 5 years for Dutch nationals. The validity for Non-Dutch Nationals is based on the validity of the residence permit. .
What does this entail?
You apply for a renewal of an Identification card (ID) with an expired ID card at the CRD.
And who is it for?
All citizen registered at The Civil Registry of Sint Maarten in possession of a valid residence permit and a valid passport (Dutch Citizens do not need to have a residence permit)
What are the conditions?
- You must be residing in Sint Maarten and be registered at the Civil Registry Department
- The application must always be done in person
- If you are younger than 16 years you ,parental consent is required ( Parents or Caretaker).
What is needed (requirements)?
- Your expired ID Card
- Non Dutch Nationals must present a Valid Residence Permit.
What is the cost?
Applying for a ID card: Naf 15.00 or USD 8.50 Under 17 years or + 60 years
Persons: 18 years older : Naf 45.00 or USD 25.42
Please note: These fees must be paid upfront when submitting your application.
How long does it take?
How do I apply / What do I needd to do?.
- Visit the Department of Civil Registry in person to apply for your Identification Card
- Bring along all required documents
- You will need to collect your Identification card in person at the Civil Registry .This has to be done within 1 week of submitting your application.
- MON TUE THU FRI between 08:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M.
Make an appointment
- Appointments: Mon Tue Thu Fri between 12:00 P.M. and 15:30 P.M. and on Wed from 08:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
- At the Civil Registry Department
- Or contact us by phone:5422457 or email: email@example.com