All applicants must be registered in the basic administration of Sint Maarten, if of foreign nationality with an original valid resident permit.
- Valid identification card issued on Dutch Sint Maarten or valid passport
- Current driver’s license (may not be expired for over one year*)
- Medical declaration (may not be older than two months)
- Resident permit if applicable
- Fee: NAFL 200,-
- Picture will be taken solely during the application process
- If card is expired for over one year, may not be renewed.
*New practical examination appointment must be made
- Payment must be made at application in cash or maestro only
- In some instances additional information may be requested from applicant in order to proceed with application