A request must be completed at the office of the Inspection Division of Education, Culture, Youth and Sports. Exemption can ONLY be requested by the Parent or Legal Guardian of the student in Question. See below, the necessary documentation needed to complete a request.

• Documentation to apply for exemption
• Identification of Student, Parent / Guardian and Person traveling with student (if traveling).
• Travel Itinerary: reservation (if traveling)
• Proof Documentation