Study finance recipient may request financing for summer school twice during their studies. The total amount of the request(s) may not exceed Naf.13.500,-.
The amount disbursed will be a combination of grant and loan in the ratio 2:3.
The following procedure must be followed:
- Write a formal letter addressed to the Minister of Education, Culture, Youth and Sport Affairs Hon. Patricia Lourens- Philip requesting permission to attend summer school.
- The letter must be booked in at the department of General Affairs (DIV). Please submit a copy to the Division of Study Financing.
- Submit a letter from the school indicating that summer school is mandatory for your studies.
- Submit a quotation from the school for the cost of summer school.
- The request must be submitted before April 15.
- The results of the summer school must be submitted by November 1st