Although students were granted study financing for four years to obtain a Bachelors degree, your financing is extended yearly based on your academic performance.
All students are required to submit an original transcript before July 15 of each year to Study Financing. Students are also required to update their personal information such as:
- Address on St. Maarten
- Address at place of study
- Telephone number on St. Maarten (cellular phone and landline)
- Telephone number at place of study
- Contact person on St. Maarten
- Email address
- Area of study/major
- Length of time remaining in studies
Study Financing is an academic program and as such you need to maintain at least a cumulative GPA of 2.50 (where GPA is used) and/or passing grades. Should you fail to do so, you will receive a warning letter. After two warnings you will be given one more opportunity to improve your academic performance. Thereafter your study financing will be revoked.