Some activities undertaken at the Student Support Services Division include:
- Conducting thorough investigations of cases referred to the Division (including home visits, school visits for observation of students, clinical intake etc).
- Facilitating direct interventions for students or referring them to the relevant agencies where such intervention can be accessed.
- Database management of cases.
- Facilitating training and sensitization workshops to assist school personnel with the necessary tools to deal with some of the issues students present with.
- Facilitating Parents/Guardians/Students’ workshop sessions.
- Conducting Educational Diagnostic testing for Special Education purposes