The party directly affected by the present order can submit an objection to the Minister within six weeks of sending or issuing this (ref .: Article 7 in conjunction with Article 56 of the Lar) by submitting a notice of objection to the office. of the Immigration Service or lodge an appeal with the Court of First Instance in this case (Article 7 in conjunction with Article 16 of the Lar).

For more information please contact us or make an appointment.