The below licenses are based on and regulated by the (“Vergunninglandsverordening”).

1. Bar and Restaurant Licenses (“Koffiehuies en Restaurant A”)
2. Deli’s and Fast Food operations (“Restaurant B”)
3. Liquor Licenses for Whole Sale (“Grossierderijvergunningen”)
4. Liquor Licenses for Retail (“Slijtvergunningen”)
5. Hotel Licenses
6. Guesthouse Licenses
7. Ice Cream Parlor Licenses
8. Vending machine Licenses
9. Holders of Bar and or Restaurant licenses may request the following permission:
a) Permission to close later than 12 am
b) Permission to organize dances and shows​