The below licenses are based on and regulated by the Island Ordinance Public Vending –(“Landsverordening Openbare Straathandel”)

1. Mobile Vending Licenses (“Ventvergunningen”)
2. Immobile Vending Licenses (“Standplaatsvergunningen”)
a) Licenses issued for Beach & Water Activities
b) Licenses for the sale of food and beverages or vegetables alongside the public roads
3. Market Licenses (“Marktvergunningen”)
4. Licenses for activities to be carried out for a maximum of 21 days, such as vending licenses for Carnival