To become a modern department that provides quality service to its clients and processes licenses in a quick, efficient manner.
To offer quick, professional, efficient and customer friendly service to the business community and investors.
The Department of Economic Licenses is responsible for the processing of licenses related to economic activities. These are:
1. BUSINESS, BRANCH AND DIRECTOR LICENSES
2. OPERATIONAL (HORECA) LICENSES
3. VENDING LICENSES
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ECON. LICENSES:
- Raffle and lottery Licenses - based on the Lottery Ordnance (“Loterijverordening”) and issued to persons or organizations to allow the organization and keeping of a raffle or lottery.
- Casino Licenses - based on the (“Landsverordening Hazardspelen”)
- Bingo Licenses - based on the (“Landsverordening Hazardspelen”) and issued to persons or organizations to allow the organization and keeping of a bingo
- Buffet Licenses - based on the (“Vergunningslandsverordening”) and issued to persons or organizations to allow the sale of food and beverages at public events
- Licenses permitting establishments to close later hours or open on Sundays and holidays.
- Statements (not a license) verifying if companies are operational.
LICENSES THAT WILL BE ALSO PROCESSED AT THE DEPARTMENT IN THE FUTURE
- Licenses based on the public Transportation Ordinance (such as bus, taxi and car rental licenses)
- Licenses to companies within the E-Zone industry