What is Labor Registration?
Labor registration is the execution of the following three administrative services:
- Business Registration;
- Personnel Registration;
It is required by law that all companies established on the island, register their business and employees. The business receives a Proof of Labor registration, after the business and employees have been registered at the Department of Labor Affairs. The registration of the company should be updated on a yearly basis.
Who qualifies for these services?
Business registration: the Director, Owner or President of that business or an authorized person of the company to execute this task.
Personnel registration: the employer or an authorized person of the company to execute this task.
Workbook: the employee
Which documents should be submitted?
For Business Registration
- Statute of Business
- Valid Business License
- Valid Director’s License
- Valid Chamber of Commerce registration excerpt
- Copy of passport or I.D.-card of Director/ Owner/ President
- Proof of registration at the Census Office no older than 6 months (Director/ Owner/ President)
- Proof of registration at the Tax Office (Crib number)
- Proof of SVB number and date of registration
- Copy of valid Residence Permit
- Copy of the previous Proof of Labor Registration (for renewal)
- Power of attorney for authorized representatives; with a copy of passport or ID card
- Completed Employee Registration Form
- Copy of Valid Passport or ID of Employees
- Proof of payment from the Receivers Office of:
- ANG 250,-- for 0 to 50 employees
- ANG 750,-- for 51 to 200 employees
- ANG 1000,-- for 201 and more employees.
For Personnel Registration
- All of the documents noted above at Business Registration
|Employment Registration Form
||Labor Market Brochure|
|Information sheet workbook
For Workbook Requests
- Proof of registration at the Census Office (no older than 6 months)
- Copy of Passport / Marriage Book / Certificate
- A letter from an employer stating:
- Job Title/Function
- Date of employment
- Salary/Wages of employee
- Two recent passport pictures
- A valid residence/work permit document (for Non-Dutch Nationals)
- Proof of payment of NAfls. 60,00 at the Receivers Office (for Non-Dutch Nationals)
- Proof of payment of NAfls. 12,50 at the Receivers Office (Dutch Nationals)