What is Job Placement?
The Job Placement Officer mediates on behalf of the job seeker and company with a vacancy. A match is made via the database, based on the information of the job-seeker and the vacancy. Once a match is made potential candidates are referred to a company for an interview to stimulate the possibility of placement.
Who qualifies for this service?
- All registered persons (seeking employment)
- All registered companies seeking qualified and capable employees
Which documents should be submitted?
- All required documents are submitted during the registration process
- An updated resume can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- A vacant position within a company in the form of a Vacancy Form
What can you expect additionally from your affluent (“Bijzondere”) Job Placement Officer?
The job placement officer will execute the following tasks to assist you with finding suitable employment:
- Expect your job placement officer to get to know you;
- Expect your job placement officer to prepare you for the employment market;
- Expect your job placement officer to mediate on your behalf with perspective employers and employees;
- Expect your job placement officer to find suitable positions for you;
- Expect your job placement officer to find suitable candidates for your company;
- Expect your job placement officer to follow-up & through with placement.