To register, prevent, eliminate and early follow up of diseases and respective disorders (sources)
To enhance the quality of life of the population of St. Maarten
- Promotion of public health of the population in general and amongst specific target groups;
- To ensure the registration, control and timely follow up of diseases, developmental conditions and disorders;
- To ensure a collective preventive approach by means of disimination public health promotion and preventive information
- Registration, prevention and tracing /follow up of diseases.
- Public health information and awareness
- Report, measure and analyze epidemiological data on infectious diseases.
- Prevention of Infectious diseases AIDS and STIs
- Support target group policy
- Periodical controle of infants, toddlers and school going children
- Prevention and information
- Develop and execute Youth Dental Program
- Develop and execute immunization and screening program
- To jointly supervise the functioning of medical care and the legislation in the area of public health.
- To ensure the execution of tasks in the area of health and public health
Collective Prevention Services
Ministry of Public Health Social Development and Labour
W.G. Buncamper Road 33, Vineyard Building, Vineyard Office Park
Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Tel: +1721 542-2078 or +1721 542-3003 or +1721 542-3553
Fax: +1721 542-9716